Ultrasonic Level Measurement features variable GAP technology for stable readings in the most challenging environments.
The KSONIK is the only ultrasonic level transmitter that uses dynamic GAP technology in order to locate the correct echo. The KSONIK utilizes the minimum amount of GAP (Gain, Amplitude, and Power) at every possible distance within the measurement range. This simply means that we reduce the power to give you the most accurate reading with a beam angle of only 3 degrees, and then enough power to push through the most dusty environments.
- Works on dusty environments, clear or dirty liquids and even when the face is dirty
- Transducer face cleans itself
- Works through smoke and vapors
- Works in narrow vessels unlike most other ultrasonic suppliers due to GAP dynamic Gain, Amplitude and Power technology
- Bin mapping using Dynamic 21 point linearizer
- Integral KScope
- Power generation
- Pulp and paper
- Iron and steel
- Waste water
- Food and beverage