Medium voltage drive for speed and torque control of 5 up to 36 MW motors
ABB's ACS 6000 is a modular drive designed for the most demanding single-motor or multi-motor applications. Since its introduction, the ACS 6000 has gained an excellent reputation for high quality and reliability.
Key product features:
- Active rectifier unit for four-quadrant operation and reduced harmonics.
- Line supply unit for constant power factor of 0.95 over the whole speed range.
- Common DC bus for multiple machine operation and energy recuperation.
- Modular design for optimum configurations.
- Superior arc protection for high level of personal safety.
- DTC control platform for exceptionally high torque and speed performance.